top of page
47 - Kingstown Barracks.JPG

Kingstown Barracks

Even after the end of World War 2, the military continued to use the Kingstown Barracks until December 1984, to conduct "special Army Schools and courses for both Regular Army and Army Reserve personnel" (1).

The land occupied by the Barracks was transferred to State Control from Commonwealth ownership.

References

(1) The Coast Defences of Western Australia 1826-1963: A Study by R. K. Glyde for personal use (Printed 1991).

bottom of page